So much has been happening and I know I need to blog more, it just seems like I struggle to find the time. The last part of this year has been so amazing for me, I can hardly believe it. I have so much going on and all of the puzzle pieces are finally starting to fall into place. I’ll go down the list of projects I’ve been working on and you’ll see where my time has gone.
- BBWcon – SO much time has gone into getting this event set up just the way I want it for 2015. I’m so excited that it’s all coming together. So much has changed since BBW FanFest and I want to make sure this event goes off without a hitch. Get your ticket today at BBWcon.com!
- Sinfully Divine Entertainment – Our new production company has been moving along slowly but surely. It takes a lot of work, and a lot of money, to put all the pieces of this together. We’re in the final stages of getting our billing processor set up and our contract for studio space should be complete by the beginning of December! YAY!
- Sin City Bounty – I have been considering becoming a host on the online radio show so I am going to take the month of November for a trial run! I’m really looking forward to getting to talk about everything going on and finding out what everyone else is up to. Listen LIVE every Sunday at 7pm PST via SinCityBounty.com
- I L♥ve EveryBODY! – I have been assisting in the start up of a new body positive campaign and I couldn’t be more thrilled. The #dontshameitslame campaign will officially launch in January of 2015 with a series of photos depicting pairs of people with opposite body types. I can’t wait! Go like the I L♥ve EveryBODY! Facebook page now!
- Printing 4 Pets – I’m still working on getting my NPO off the ground. It too is extremely time consuming and expensive, but worth every bit of time and money. If you need some high quality bulk printing email me for the lowest rates around. email@example.com
- Photo Booth Rental – We decided to add a photo booth kiosk to our business portfolio. I’m so excited to get this project off the ground… what could be MORE fun than seeing tons of people taking silly photos at all kinds of different events? If you are in Vegas and need a photo booth at your next event email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
There are a few more things going on, but I don’t want to blow my wad all at once, lol. I think the best news for you guys is that soon I will be returning to the net with a whole new series of fetish content. I am really looking forward to letting my creative juices flow! If you have any scene scenarios, please feel free to email them to me. OH… and I cut off all my hair! I hope you love it as much as I do.